- May 4, Stone Barns Center For Food & Agriculture, NY, “Beginning Farmer Workshop: Soil Chemistry & Testing” with Will Brinton, Woods End Soil Lab/Solvita, more information coming soon!
- March 4, Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association “Spring Growth Conference 2017: SOIL” with keynote speaker Will Brinton, Woods End Soil Lab/Solvita at Common Ground Education Center in Unity, register here
- Feb 22: Soil and Agronomy Workshop with Soil Health Session, How to Determine Soil Health? Will Brinton, Woods End Laboratories/Solvita, CCA and pesticide credits available, click here for full program and registration
- Feb 1-2: In-Service Training for Agricultural Service Providers (CCA), Holiday Inn, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, The University of Maine Cooperative Extension – Will Brinton, Woods End Soil Lab/Solvita will speak about Soil Biology and Soil Testing, click here for full program and registration
- Jan 10-13, National No-Tillage Conference, St. Louis MO, No-Till classroom with Will Brinton “Soil Biology and Respiration- What is it and Why Measure it?” register here
- Jan 10-11, Northern Prairies Ag Innovation Alliance, Minot, ND, keynote speaker Dan Davidson “How a farmer agronomist looks at building soils health“, register here
- Dec 9, 2016 Maine Soil Health Workshop, University of Maine Cooperative Extension, for more info and to register by phone call Michele at (207)-581-2721 or download flyer – 4.5 Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits will be offered for this event.
- Oct 17-21, Maine Compost School, for more info and to register go to composting.org
- August 4th 2016, Dairy One: Measurement to Management. Manning Dairy, St. Albans VT. Bob Burger- “The Solvita Test and Field Testing for Soil Health.” Visit Dairy One website for more info here.
- August 30-31st 2016, Soil Health Workshop: Shifting to Soil Biology. Fallon County Fairgrounds- Baker, MT. Dr. Will Brinton, Jay Fuhrer, and others. Visit the website for more info here.
- July 19 2016. UConn Turfgrass Field Day. Visit UConn’s website for more information.
- April 22 2016, Beginning Farmer Workshops: Determining and Managing Soil Health. Whitefield Fire Station, Whitefield, Maine. Bob Burger (Solvita) presents the benefits of determining/maintaining Soil health. Visit the Knox-Lincoln event page for info and to register.
- March 23 2016, Management of Soil Organic Matter. Pres-du-Lac Motel, Saint-Andre/ Grand Falls New Brunswick. Bob Burger (Solvita) presents the benefits of using the Solvita Soil tests. Call 506-475-4040 for more info or to register.
- March 2-3 2016, 24th Annual Conservation Tillage & Technology Conference. McIntosh Center, Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio. Dr. Will Brinton presents on Integrated Soil Health Testing & utilizing and improving Soil Carbon to improve water quality. For more info and to register online.
- February 22 2016, Value Added Meat Conference. Howell, MI. Solvita exhibition.
- January 26/27 2016, No-Till on the Plains. BiCentennial Center, Salina KS. Solvita exhibition booth during conference. Register Online
- January 19 2016- 2nd Annual Winter Conference- Soil Health Winter Workshop. Owatonna Eagles 1791, Owatonna MN. ‘Solvita Soil Biology Process: Crop Fertility Measurements Focused on Crop Profitability.’ RSVP to 507-373-5607 or email@example.com