$25.00 – $625.00
Compost Testing by Woods End Laboratories
Pay through our secure online store by choosing kind of test and quantity of samples sent to Woods End Laboratories. Please include invoice number or account number in “Order Notes” during checkout. Thanks!
COMPOST STANDARD ANALYSIS (#101)
- Includes Wet Density, Total Solids, Moisture, Water Holding Capacity, pH, Free Carbonates, Conductivity (EC), Total Organic Matter, Total Nitrogen, C:N, Ash Content, Solvita Maturity Index.
PREMIUM ANALYSIS (#110)
- Comprehensive Quality Test. Includes all Basic Components (#101 above) plus total minerals (Ca, P, K, Na, Mg), soluble nitrogen (Ammonium and Nitrate), Trace Elements/Metals: Cu, Mn, Fe, Pb, Cr, Cd, Ni. Does not include EPA Metals Hg, As, Se, Mo.
PLANT RESPONSE (#202)
- Wheat, Cress and Red Clover assay includes growth and herbicide bio-activity and germinable weed seeds.
BEST USE Classification (#710a)
- includes #101 and #202 plus analysis ranking of 5 potential Best Use for composted products
- Solvita Maturity Index (Code #105): 4 hr CO2 respiration and NH3 with CMI calculation
- Total Carbon (Code #113a): for Carbon sequestration and more accurate C:N calculation
- Multi-Day CO2 Respiration (Code #106 IR): IRTH® 24hr to 4-day CO2 respiration, 1 reading
- Particle Size Sieve, Level 1 (Code #109): sieving of compost fractions from 3/8” to 2mm
- Man-Made Inerts Level 2 (Code #Inerts): sieve test of particle sizes from 3/4” down to 2mm
Size Groups and Man-Made Inerts Classification (Percentage in plastic, metal, glass, debris)
- Dewar Self-Heating (Code #203): 5-day self-heating test, European standard