Overview: Our software package DCReader is now available for download. It is for Solvita users who have acquired a Digital Color Reader (DCR) which provides greater accuracy and precision in the color determinations. DCReader is a PC version that acquires data from the DCR and displays it visually and numerically. With DCReader one can choose to export the data to a csv file for future worksheet analysis or client reporting. DCReader works with all DCR products (Multi-Mode/Yellow and Single Mode/Green DCRs). It recognizes any DCR and determines if the memory module is installed and how full it is. It shows the serial unit of the DCR model and performs a calibration check on the unit.
- Automatically detects and turns-on connected DCR
- Reads test results real-time from any DCR connected during testing and displays on PC running Windows
- Determines memory storage content (if any) and provide upload capability
- Optionally writes data to a CSV file for import into Excel or equivalent
- Currently available only for Windows XP and newer platform